Admission to work linked course for BAC+2 level students
Admission procedures for international students are detailed on the dedicated website : click here.
Admission procedure BAC + 2 – recruitment into year 3 at CPE Lyon (1st year of engineering course), work linked
In Computer science and communication networks
Would you like to do a CPE Lyon work linked icomputer science and communication networks course (alternating school / industry), in partnership with the Lyon ITII?
More informations about ITII
To apply you must:
- Be at least 26 years of age.
- Hold a DUT: electrical engineering and industrial informatics, informatics, networks and communications (formerly networks and communication management), physical measurements, or a BTS: IRIS, management information system, electronic systems.
Admission is subject to:
- Examination of the academic dossier, tests, a motivation interview.
- Signing an apprenticeship contract with a company.
- The number of places available.
To receive an application pack, apply to:
ITII de Lyon 60, avenue Jean Mermoz
69 372 LYON cedex 08 - France
Tel. : +33 (0) 478 77 07 57
To find out more:
Find all the information about this course under the section courses: work linked engineer courses