Recruiting an apprentice in "Computer science and Communication Networks"
CPE Lyon offers an engineer course in computer science and communications networks in partnership with the ITII de Lyon (Institut des Techniques d’Ingénieur de l’Industrie – institute of industrial engineering technology) preparing the qualification of graduate engineer:
« Graduate engineer from the École Supérieure de Chimie Physique Électronique de Lyon, speciality Computer science and Communications Networks , in partnership with the Institut des Techniques d’Ingénieur de l’Industrie de Lyon »
accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI) [engineering qualifications commission] on 6 January 2003
This course alternates industry and school in the framework of an apprenticeship contract (post DUT, BTS) or as continuing education (minimum 3 years work experience).
Benefits for the company:
Participating in the education of their future engineers who, for 3 years, will undertake various projects.
Competencies expected from apprentices by the end of the course:
Broad scientific knowledge giving the skills necessary for:
- Modelling, designing, developing, optimising information systems ensuring their security, integrity, profitability and long term future.
- Modelling and designing the architecture of data and telecommunications networks, dimensioning, interconnecting, administering them and ensuring their security and developing them according to needs, costs and technological developments.
- Ability to analyse the industrial problems and needs and incorporate the economic, social, environmental and ethical problems.
- Ability to work in an international context.
- People aged under 26, holding a DUT or a BTS that have fulfilled the admission conditions.
- An apprenticeship contract is signed with the enterprise for a period of 36 months.
- The apprentice has the status of an employee within the companies.
Duration of the studies:
- 3 years, i.e. 6 semesters, alternating school and industry, 1 week in 2.
- The last 6 months are full time in industry.