At the start of each academic year an accommodation service is organised
by CPE Lyon

Don’t wait until the last minute!
We have a list of privately rented apartments that is updated every day.

Contact : Joséphine ROSA
Phone : +33 (0)4 72 43 17 00
Email :

The leaflet that your Bureau Des Elèves (BDE) specially prepares for your admission to the school gives the contact details for all the student residences near the school.

University residences are also available to grant students. Contact Maria-Angelina Beaucourt for information about student accomodation.

Students wanting to apply for a state grant and / or apply for accommodation should fill in a student social enquiry form which is available from the

More details:

Students are also entitled to certain benefits such as housing benefit (“Aide Personnalisée au Logement - APL)” or social housing benefit (“Allocation Logement à caractère Social - ALS)”. 

To get further information, consult the website of the Caisse des Allocations Familiales (CAF):