Funding your studies

Funding your studies

Fund your course with a grant, working inside or outside the school…

Throughout the basic course it is possible to get paid or be given assistance, for example:

By doing a Sandwich year between years 4 and 5:

This year long placement, which is not obligatory, is paid as a minimum at the rate of 30% of the minimum wage (around 380 euros) per month, payment may be as high as 2000 euros per month in some companies abroad!

By undertaking missions through CPE Lyon’s "Junior-Entreprise" association:

The role of the "Junior-Entreprise" association is to put students in touch with enterprises that would like studies or research work done.

Read more

By obtaining a grant:

> French public institutions can assist you in order to help you in funding your studies, housing, and other projects

> Moreover, CPE Lyon has been developing its grant programme in order to lighten the burden of the tuition fees for students with financial difficulties

In 2013-2014, 144 grants were awarded to students going into year 3, which is more than 15% of the total number of students.

To download a grant form (in French), go to : Admissions / Funding your studies

CPE Lyon grant programme partners:

Dow - Funding your study, graduate studies in France logoassdesingenieurspos_160 rotary   wacker  rhodia_logo_web_160 

By clicking here find all our industrial partners

> International mobility grants are allocated to students who are going abroad for a university exchange of a minimum of 1 month.

Read more about these grants

Continuing education

Education for employees may be paid for by the company or by training organisations into which the employer has paid.