CPE Lyon engineers, the alumni association brings you together!
In 1997 the CPE Lyon / ESCIL / ICPI engineers alumni association was set up following the merger of the ESCIL and ICPI alumini associations.
Alumni form an immense network of 7500 engineers working in 2000 companies of all sizes and in all countries – more than 800 engineers abroad – in chemistry, chemical engineering, electronics, computer science, telecommunications… providing a very concrete vision of the jobs available to future engineers.
Click here to access at the Alumni website
Your alumni association has several objectives:
For young graduates:
- To offer assistance in beginning working life in collaboration with the school’s Communications and Enterprise Relations department
- Setting up a network to maintain both professional and social contact.
For those already well established in their working life, it is:
- A place for getting information
- A centre for exchanges and multi-competency resources that functions as a network .
For everyone, the association is the keeper of our history. It is the basis and the meeting point for social meetings of and between years.
The association belongs to you. It up to you to bring it alive!
The team leading your association:
President : Patrick MONASSIER (CPE Lyon, promo ICPI S 1985)
Vice President : Michelle GELIN (CPE Lyon, promo ICPI C 1969)
Vice President : Serge NICOLLE (CPE Lyon, promo ICPI P 1987)
General Secretary : Hélène BOSSY (CPE Lyon, promo ICPI C 1991)
Association assistant : Delphine MASNOU
Where to find us:
Association des Ingénieurs CPE Lyon / ESCIL / ICPI
Ecole Supérieure de Chimie Physique Electronique de Lyon
43 Bd du 11 Novembre 1918
69 616 VILLEURBANNE cedex
A permanent secretariat is provided by Delphine MASNOU on the CPE Lyon campus. She is available on Mondays, Tuesdays 9.00 to 16.00 and Thurdays from 9.00 to 17.00.
Phone :+33 (0)4 72 43 17 22
Email : email@example.com
Assistance in looking for a job:
- Numerous job offers on line accessible via your dedicated space (link to page Engineers space).
- The employment – career committee by appointment.
- A CV library.
- Liaison with the French national engineers and scientists council (CNISF- Conseil National des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques de France): Salon de l’Ingénieur, annual socio-economic survey.
Belonging to a network:
- A regularly updated network of engineers through either the on line directory on the web site or a paper version (published annually)
- Legal protection insurance for subscriber
- A monthly e-mail newsletter (click here ) with a circulation of 4000.
- The engineers’ journal